We Fight For
Mr. Gerbino was born and raised in New Jersey. He graduated from Fordham University in May 2013 with his Bachelors of Arts in History. In May of 2016, Mr. Gerbino graduated from Rutgers Law School with a Juris Doctor Degree.
While in Law School, Mr. Gerbino was an engaged member of the Rutgers Intellectual Property Law Clinic where his passion for the law and empathy for his clients shined through. As a student Attorney practicing before the United States Patent and Trademark Office, Mr. Gerbino worked closely with clients and ensured that they were not only comfortable but informed from intake onward on the full scope of intellectual property and contract legal issues. He was the Judicial Intern to the Honorable Patrick J. Arre, J.S.C., and the Law Clerk to the Honorable Deborah M. Gross-Quatrone, J.C.C. of the Superior Court of New Jersey immediately following graduation.
Mr. Gerbino’s passion for the law and his devotion to his clients has allowed him to rise and succeed since joining the Sekas Law Group in 2017. He has become an integral part of providing knowledgeable and comforting legal experience for our clients that facilitates results. Mr. Gerbino’s undeniable work ethic has directly contributed to his success.
Mr. Gerbino works for our Englewood Cliffs office and is admitted in New Jersey, New York, and The United States District Court of New Jersey. He is also fluent in Spanish.
- Rutgers University School of Law, Newark, New Jersey
- J.D. - 05/2016
- Honors: Rutgers Intellectual Property Law Clinic, Member, Spring 2016
- Fordham University
- B.A. - 05/2013
- Major: History
- Honorable Deborah M. Gross-Quatrone, J.S.C., Law Clerk, 2016 to 2017
- Honorable Patrick J. Arre, J.S.C., Judicial Intern, 2015
- United States Patent and Trademark Office, Attorney
Current Employment Position
- Associate/Litigation Attorney
- Personal Injury
- Commercial Litigation
- Wills, Trusts & Estates
- Employment Law
- Intellectual Property Law
- Municipal Law
- New Jersey, 2016
- New York, 2017
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey, 2018
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York, 2021